Millbrook School Council held their first meeting Thursday 17th September.
A school council is a group of students who are elected to represent the views of all pupils to improve their school.
Millbrook School Councillors 2015/2016
- Year 1 – Anna Avdejeva /Malachi Barthelmy
- Year 2 – Sienna Layton / Dylan Abrams
- Year 3 – Isabella Antwi / James Hajdu
- Year 4 – Emma Cooper / Josiah Smith
- Year 5 – Emilia Obarowska / Dylan Aziz
- Year 6 – Sabina Derezinska / Lennie Watts
During their first meeting they shared ideas of what they would like to introduce to improve the school.
Here are some of the ideas they had:
- School Clubs– Girls/Boys Football, Art Club, Music Club, Newspaper Club. Homework Club.
- Fund Raising – Jumpathon, Charity for sick people/animals
- Health and Fitness – Healthy Eating Tuck Shop