The General Data Protection Regulation is legislation which determines how personal data is processed and kept safe and the legal rights individuals have in relation to their own data. As with all public organisations, schools are required to comply.
At MPS, we have:
- Made everyone in school aware of GDPR including governors and appointed a Data Protection Officer
- Begun to review all of our data and documents.
- Updated our Data Protection Policy and we will provide our families and pupils with privacy notices to explain how we use their data..
We already highly value and protect all of our pupils, families and staff data.
We will continue to do so.
Further information about GDPR please visit the ICO website.
Our Data Protection Officer is: Sandra Lovatt who can be contacted at DPO@millbrook.herts.sch.uk
Any subject access requests (SAR) or Freedom of Information requests (FOI) should be made using the following email address: DPO@millbrook.herts.sch.uk
Our privacy notices set out:
- The personal information we hold on families and pupils
- How we use that information
- How you can contact us regarding any privacy matter.