Kick London - deliver our PE and Sports provision here at Millbrook.
Kick London Values:
Our values are key to the way each staff member and volunteer works and are at the core of who we are as a team. We aim to transform the workings in people’s lives by staying true to these values:
- Aspirational on behalf of our young people, being ambitious for their progress and in our desire to reach more young people
- Compassionate towards our young people, showing humbleness, being inclusive and making our approach flexible to suit their needs
- Excellent in our performance, innovating with continuous improvement in order to see best outcomes for our young people
- Intentional in our interactions with young people, schools, churches, partners, funders and one another to look to build a family together at Kick London
- Integral in our decision making, in our relationships with each other and in our partnership
Activities for the community running at Millbrook Primary School.
CHEX at Millbrook
Services provided include parenting support, integrated practice for children and young people ensuring early intervention, adult and family learning platforms. For more information about events held at Millbrook Primary School see CHEX Courses
C H I P S at Millbrook
C H I P S (Children's integrated playschemes) This is a playscheme for children with special needs and their siblings. Age ranges from 3-15 years. Volunteers from 12 years old welcome. A wide range of activities take place which involve everyone joining in the fun. Children must be resident in Broxbourne Borough Council area. For more information see http://www.chipsplay.org/
Windmill Residents Association AGM at Millbrook
In Spring each year W.E.R.A hold their Annual General Meeting at the school. This meeting is when the officers and committee are elected. The committee meets to discuss all matters affecting the Windmill Estate. For more information see W.E.R.A website