School House Captains
Characteristics of House and Vice House Captains
- Polite and well-mannered
- Organised and committed
- A confident speaker
- Well-presented in their full school uniform
- Able to discuss with staff, students and the wider school family
- Act responsibly and be a role model for other pupils
- Be caring, honest and committed
We expect you:
- To be a positive role model and ambassador for the school, demonstrating the Millbrook values.
- To be enthusiastic and committed to making our school a fantastic place to be.
- To be friendly and positive with all pupils and support all houses at Millbrook.
- To be part of the team of House Captains who work for a common goal.
- Lead and support the children of your House in a variety of competitions
- Work closely with all the teachers, providing ideas and support for your House
- Help organise and lead regular House activities
- Collect, monitor and announce House Points each week
- Inspire the children of your House
- Be an excellent role model in behaviour, attitude and dress at all times
- Be available for ‘out of school’ events such as the summer/Christmas fair.
The House Captains for 2023 - 2024