Home Reading - Bug Club
Unfortunately we are unable to send home reading books at this time. So we have set up an account for each of you on BugClub so that they can access their reading books on a computer, phone or tablet.
All you need to do is:
- Go to the ActiveLearn log in page online.
- Fill in your username, which will be your first name and initial of your last name (e.g. SamB).
- Fill in password, which is 123456
- Fill in school code, which is swxg
- Go to My Stuff and read the books that have been assigned to you!
We expect parents/carers to contribute to their child’s reading record, working in partnership with us. A short comment will suffice for example ‘Sam read up to page 5 with a little help to sound out the words’.
When reading using BugClub, please continue to write in your child's reading record as usual.
Reading is an important skill, and needs lots of practise, at Millbrook we expect children to read for 20 minutes each day at home with an adult.